Tuesday, December 21, 2010

21 Dec: Happy Birthday, my little-brother!

Today is Dec 21, 2010.

Then, today is my little brother', Nisfan, birthday. He's 9 years old now. Quite young, eh? But if you see his appearance, you'll get shock! He has a big big big body. His weight is so.. *i loose* He's so naughty!!

I wish, with this birthday, he'll be a good kid like another kid his ages. Better than tomorrow, yeah that's the point!

I think my family will celebrate his birthday at restaurant *i dont know where exactly* So, i'm looking forward for tonight. I wanna eat eat eat.. I'm hungry hungry hungry.. Huohohohoooo~ Oh, I remember! My mon said, "We will take your sister to doctor first. If she's okay, we will celebrate this night." Do you know what's that mean? That means we don't know whether we will going to a restaurant or not! :((

I hope my big sister get well soon.. Yeah, she's getting cold. *Get well soon, sis!*

Beside that, i have preapare a gift for my bro. I planned it would be a surprise, but my dad told the whole people at home about it. -.-'' Last night I went to Gramedia book store to buy a thing for my brother's gift. Actually, i was confused choosing it. I saw toys that quite cheap *not really cheap*, then I brought it to cashier side and paid for it. Yeah, I hope he'll like this present. Hohohooo *I'm a kind sister, oh..*

Happy Birthday! :)




_karin0punx_

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment